D

Marie Christine, the daughter of Henri Ducourt, purchased this prestigious left-bank property in 1979, which lies on the border of the Graves appellation. The 60-hectare vineyard was rapidly replanted and the château building, which dates from 1348, was restored. Our family now produces three different-coloured wines there: red, white and rosé.

Surface : 57 hectares
Planting density : 4 500 vines / hectare
Soil type : Loamy-clay
Varieties
• White : 6,8 hectares
Sauvignon Blanc
• Red : 46,2 hectares
Merlot
Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Franc
• Rosé : 4 hectares
Merlot
Cabernet Sauvignon